____________________________________
And neither am I blaming it on my female hormones.
Maybe it contributed but I am pretty sure it ain't from that part.
I wrote a poem during Church, I was reminded. Yet currently im like a junkie.
I wondered what happened.
Even at this point.
Here was the poem, I named it
"The Beauty of the Broken Heart"
No one touches my heart like you do,
Even when I break down & fall on my knees
You took your hand out & touch my heart.
You planted seeds where walls & unripe fruits dwell.
Your gentle patience & call tendered the tough shells.
Softening the burdens, pain & sorrows
To break through the blessings that was held back so long.
Such beauty of broken pieces,
Re-newing them for the better pictures.
A beautiful in-depth portrait itself.
All I need is more than a hand to reach out.
Because when all hopes are gone,
when everything seems to fade away,
when others seem to prosper in all areas than you.
You are just left broken inside out.
It takes more than the thought of wanting.
It takes more than courage,
To take this broken person out and heal her pains.
Sometimes,
I surprise myself with what I can write and be inspired with.
Most of the times.
I don't know what on earth Im doing.